We caught you, looking in your inspector tool to see how we did that fancy button hover effect. If that was you, you might be just the person we’re looking for! We’re looking for an ambitious senior front end developer to come and help us create some mind-blowing, jaw-dropping, out of this world web projects that we can all be proud to say, “I helped build that”.
We want somebody who’s been around the block (for 5+ years) so read on, find out more and if you’re interested, get in touch.
Right off the bat you’ll get:
- Competitive holidays
- Discretionary annual bonuses
- Free healthcare scheme (upon eligibility)
- Pension scheme
- A chance to forge your own career path in a growing agency with big plans
Now for the nitty-gritty. We need someone experienced in:
- Collaborating with the team using Git
- Diagnosing and solving software issues
- Making the web a better place for everyone by following WCAG AA guidelines
- JAMStack projects and building SPAs powered by CMS such as Umbraco or WordPress
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with UX/UI designers and other developers to create digital solutions, with a keen eye for detail
- Communicating effectively with project managers and clients to ensure quality work is delivered, on budget and on time
- Leading a growing team of developers
- Not reinventing the wheel; building reusable code libraries for reuse
- Continuously learning and keeping up to date and learning new technologies
If you’ve got what it takes, don’t be shy – slide into our inbox.
Send your CV to [email protected] with Senior Front End Developer in the subject. We’re already excited to meet you.
Drummond Central is a progressive, open-minded company. Your gender identity or expression, religion, skin colour, sexuality, race, age or disability will make absolutely no difference to whether you get to work with us or not. If you’re ambitious and talented, then we’re interested and we look forward to getting to know you.