Hey, are you a digital whizz? We’re looking for an experienced (3 years’ +) full stack developer to join the team.
We need someone who’s not only shit-hot with their front-end stack but can also make it tick with some C# skills. Somebody we can brag about and put to work on a shedload of exciting projects. You’ll be able to push our clients into uncharted territory with some cool new digital creations.
Right off the bat you’ll get:
- Competitive holidays
- Discretionary annual bonuses
- Free healthcare scheme (upon eligibility)
- Pension scheme
- A chance to forge your own career path in a growing agency with big plans
Now for the nitty-gritty. We need someone experienced in:
- Creating both bespoke and off-the-shelf CMS-driven solutions using mainly Umbraco (and a little WordPress)
- Collaborating with the team using Git
- Diagnosing and solving software issues
- JAMStack projects and building SPAs
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with UX/UI designers and other developers to create digital solutions, with a keen eye for detail
- Communicating effectively with project managers and clients to ensure quality work is delivered, on budget and on time
- Not reinventing the wheel; building reusable code libraries for reuse
- Continuously learning and keeping up to date and learning new technologies
If you’ve got what it takes, don’t be shy – slide into our inbox.
Send your CV to [email protected] with Full Stack Developer in the subject. We’re already excited to meet you.
Drummond Central is a progressive, open-minded company. Your gender identity or expression, religion, skin colour, sexuality, race, age or disability will make absolutely no difference to whether you get to work with us or not. If you’re ambitious and talented, then we’re interested and we look forward to getting to know you.