We want to hear from Junior Artworkers looking to join a growing team. You’ll have a meticulous eye for detail which will be put to use working across a broad range of projects including press ads, large format OOH, online banners, GIFs, keynote/ powerpoint presentations as well as a myriad of printed materials.
When the pressure is on you’ll retain your ability to plan, organise and prioritise your work without breaking a sweat. Teamwork will come naturally to you and you’ll be eager to learn, working closely with the studio manager and other members of the artwork team, your work will be accurate, creative and will always land before the deadline.
- Excellent communication and active listening
- Prioritisation, planning and organising
- researching skills and an eagerness to learn
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant hardware & software
- Time management
- Ability to use adobe photoshop, illustrator & indesign to a professional level
- Working up designs to finished artwork stage
- Estimating the time required to produce various jobs
- Daily backup of work to the servers and maintenance of filing systems
- Supporting the studio manager and the rest of the studio
- Keeping up to date with all hardware/software developments and general trends within the industry
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Be passionate about what you do
Come as you are
We’re a progressive, open-minded company. Your gender identity or expression, religion, skin colour, sexuality, race, age or disability will make absolutely no difference to whether you get to work with us or not. If you’re ambitious and talented, then we’re interested and we look forward to getting to know you.
If this all sounds like you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Junior Artworker in the subject.